Search Engine Optimization is one of the most discussed and controversial topics on the Internet today. Also, this is one of the most misunderstood topics.
In its basic form, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an action to change the website so that it works well in the search engine list based in the crawler.
Now it’s even fast to the point definition of search engine optimization (SEO) can cause enthusiasm debate about SEO meanings and goals.
So the question might ask, why is SEO like that a popular and controversial topic that causes so much debate in the SEO community and the public internet population, especially website owners? In my simple opinion there are 6 reasons why search engine optimization (SEO) has the popularity currently enjoyed.
1. Targeted Website Traffic – If you ask for most of the website owners and people in the SEO industry what are the most important factors for business and / or successful website operations. Most people will say website traffic and even more specifically target website traffic.
At present on the internet, the largest resource for website traffic targeted at a continuous base is a search engine. In the annual base statistics show that around 75% – 80% of all purchases made by individuals on the internet initially began as a result of search engines and most people who visit websites usually come through machine search. So dominating numbers cannot be ignored even by the biggest opponent of search engine optimization. In addition, because SEO is focused on optimizing websites for successful ranking related to search engines, only reasonable that people will be interested in the fields and practice of search engine optimization (SEO).
2. SEO controversy – Search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the most controversial topics regarding internet website operations. SEO supporters can say that it provides a proper method to be seen in search engines that are important for each website that wants traffic on the internet today.
However, a disgusted opponent with SEO can also say that many websites achieve high search engine visibility without using SEO work and that SEO professionals only provide a high-cost guessing work that does not provide guarantees for the success of search engine rankings.
This situation, which has several services regarding the arguments on both parties, produces a heated debate between supporters against SEO and SEO on a continuous basis who struggle in daily bases in forums, blogs, websites, and bulletins on the internet along with exposure in magazines and on TV.
Simple controversy produces attention and whether you like it or hate it, SEO really provides a lot of controversy. Moreover, during search engines play a dominant role in generating targeted website traffic, SEO will continue to be a popular topic.
3. Money – Search engine optimization is a multi million dollar business. Search engines produce billions of dollars every year through advertising. The website gets billions of dollars for their owners every year through using search engines either through paid advertising or organic lists (free) in search results.
No wonder billions of dollars on the table on the annual base that anything that can provide individuals or company competitive advantages in a very high internet world will be a hot topic for discussion and debate.
In addition, through a combination of perceptions and reality that highlights search engine optimization as a key to increase internet sales, search engine optimization is a very popular topic for decision makers in many companies that pay additional attention to SEO in the business world and so on.
4. No Rules or Seo Rules Standards – Search engine optimization (SEO) can be described as a modern version of Wild West West. Basically, almost all things can be said or done because there are no formal standards for the industry as a whole.
Therefore, in the true sense, there is nothing right or wrong about every thought, comment or decision regarding the technique and / or SEO method. True or wrong is replaced by what is considered ethically by individuals and everyone has a unique set of ethics. What might be considered someone else who is unethical, might consider truly honest, good help. This is why you have labels such as white hats and black Hat SEO in the SEO industry.
5. Search engine – Search Engine Optimization is made as a by-product resulting from the development, utilization and popularity of search engines. Without search engines, there is no SEO industry in current form and format.
As statistics on the annual basis confirm, most of the website traffic targeted on the internet is generated directly or indirectly through search engines and the percentage of very high internet sales is directly related to visitors from search engines looking for products and / or services ,
With the dominant role played by search engines on the internet and the fact that the success of search engines depends on the ability to provide accurate and reliable search results to visitors, successful search engines tend to develop informal relationships with the SEO industry.
Where a number of SEO Group Buy works on websites tend to help search engines provide what the visitors look for the best search results.
For this reason, sometimes search engines will provide SEO information and SEO recommendations to visitors directly on search engines. It helps the SEO industry very by placing the industry at the forefront of the main people who are interested in organic search results (free) which are search engine users who are looking for something specific and website owners who want to be found in search engines.
6. The mystery of SEO – almost no SEO professionals will explain what they are doing about seo group buy in detail. Some will provide small SEO information, which is mainly done as a marketing effort for SEO professionals in forums, blogs, and bulletins. Even e-books and books sold only explain SEO in general. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is truly a mystery for the average website owner and / or people who are interested in organic search engine rankings.